Prime Cable's Cable Modem Service -- Las Vegas area

Prime Cable's Cable Modem Service -- Las Vegas area

Post by Steve » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone out there is using Prime Cable's cable modem
service in the Las Vegas area.  In a few weeks I'll be moving into a
new home that is in an area that is cable modem ready and am looking
forward to ditching this 56k modem.  I'd like any kind of feedback you
could provide about their service.

Thanks for your time..and in the coming months I think I'll be posting
quite a bit in this newsgroup...looking forward to some speed
finally..

Steven

Prime Cable's Cable Modem Service -- Las Vegas area

Post by gvc » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Check out the newsgroup primecable.talk. Plenty of flaming going on about
their service and performance.

>Hi all,
>Just wondering if anyone out there is using Prime Cable's cable modem
>service in the Las Vegas area.  In a few weeks I'll be moving into a
>new home that is in an area that is cable modem ready and am looking
>forward to ditching this 56k modem.  I'd like any kind of feedback you
>could provide about their service.

>Thanks for your time..and in the coming months I think I'll be posting
>quite a bit in this newsgroup...looking forward to some speed
>finally..

>Steven

Prime Cable's Cable Modem Service -- Las Vegas area

Post by Steve » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

thanks for the info....

Steven