ATTBI support newsgroups?

Post by Kenneth Port » Fri, 07 Dec 2001 00:39:27

their service. Does ATTBI have its own newsgroups? I didn't find any attbi.*
groups, for instance.

ATTBI support newsgroups?

Post by Marc Fulle » Fri, 07 Dec 2001 00:52:12

> their service. Does ATTBI have its own newsgroups? I didn't find any attbi.*
> groups, for instance.

The closest I could find was alt.att.

ATTBI support newsgroups?

Post by Olga » Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:53:24

>their service. Does ATTBI have its own newsgroups? I didn't find any attbi.*
>groups, for instance.

Use the Athome groups which are still listed in the list of groups.
Within the ATTBI newserver they are only accessible by the ATTBI users.

ATTBI support newsgroups?

Post by Kenneth Port » Sat, 08 Dec 2001 00:19:04

Quote:>Use the Athome groups which are still listed in the list of groups.
>Within the ATTBI newserver they are only accessible by the ATTBI users.

Ok. Are those monitored by ATTBI news admins? Where would one, for example,
post a request for a new group?

1. ATTBI to Comcast - some Newsgroups missing

Hi,

Most seems to be working in the transition, but I found one Newgroup
that is not:  rec.photo.digital

All I get is a message there about the change to a new server, which I
have made.  I'm able to get all other groups of interest, except for
this one.

Rich

2. OCI8 with HP-UX 11.0

3. ATTBI new newsgroup servers on 6/13

4. Newsgroup for Adobe Premiere

5. newsgroup posting problems using attbi

6. "Workgroup is not accessible." message?

7. Still no new newsgroups on ATTBI servers?

8. Include .xsd in class

9. ATTBI newsgroups slow im evenings?

10. unable to assess newsgroups with ATTBI

11. mail.attbi.com and home.attbi.com

12. Rant: ATTBI support? Stinky.

13. ZOOM support in this newsgroup