HACK CABLE TV ON A CABLE MODEM!!!

Post by Dani Esteba » Wed, 01 Jul 1998 04:00:00

    Hey i'm here again XD

    I didn't know that my question could have this important repercusion!
I was only asking for my personal educationa, i didn't want to offend any
cable company or any people. I was just learning a little more (as i said
i'm newbie at cable),because I'm studing telecommunications engineering, but
i didn't want to make it illegal!
    It wasn't my intention to decrease the channel quality, so if you think
i was, sorry, i won't post any thing like that on this channel.
    But i think Internet have to be a free speech world, opposite the real
world where there are lot of created interests and lot of inequalities.
    In addition i think it is good for the cable companies to know where
they systems fail to solve their problems.
    Well i didn't do it in bad intentions, but sorry if you were offended.
    Sincerily,
                                                                DANI
ESTEBAN.
P.S: Sorry my english, but (as you know) I'm from spain.

1. HACK CABLE-TV ON A CABLE MODEM!!!

HI DUDES:

    Iz there any pozibility to decodify pay-per-view cable-TV channels with
my 10 mbit/s connection on a Cable modem?
    I have a pentium 90 processor with 48 Mb ram, but i'm thinking on buying
a new K6 266 Mhz overclocked to 333 Mhz with 128 Mb SDRAM, and a Mpeg-2
card!
    Pliz tell me if i can decodify da signals in real time with my computer
or if i need any other thing to hack it (like a manual to make some electric
hack machine)!
    Then how can i get the stream from a cable-tv from USA via internet?
Need i to hack their server?
    And finally if it iz possible to decodiy da MPEG-2 signals from my
mpeg-2 card, and if some pay-per-view channels (like movies channels) in USA
are traslated to Spanish since mpeg-2 (AC-3) can accept 8 audio channels!

                                                                    THANX A
LOT!

2. ExtDeviceMode

3. free tv, cable tv, and cable modem

4. no subject

5. use cable modem cable for free cable tv?

6. How to convert basic::string as a char * ?

7. Cable TV and Cable Modem from same Cable Outlet

8. calnedar inside a datalist edititem template

9. Cable TV / Cable Modem network primers?

10. Anyone use their cable modem line to access free cable TV?

11. Cable connection for TV & Cable modem