REQ: Info on terminal hub connection

Post by DE KERPEL SV » Thu, 21 Jul 1994 01:41:59

We've got a terminal concentrator named "CHASE 10LAN TERMINAL CONCENTRATOR"
,but no manuals or installation information.

The thing is a square box with a Thin and Thick ethernet connection and
16 DB25 female connectors on to of it.

It's currently connected to thin ethernet (tcp/ip).

Can anyone help use getting the necessary information to run this thing.
Or does the vendor/manufacturar has a e-mail address.

Thanx

Sven De Kerpel

Info-Group
Free University Brussels

1. REQ: Info on connections

Need to know how to setup a cable for a film recorder that rides "piggy-back"
on a thermal transfer printer. The connection is ethernet on one end, and
serial (25 pin) on the other. I have a cable without the serial end, and just
need to know how to re hook it up. TIA!

Scott Darnell

2. Nice layouts for LaTeX

3. REQ: Terminal Server Details

4. Need Hlp on Kysocera

5. REQ: Bring up terminal window?

6. Windows 2000 Server (Service Pack 3)

7. 10BaseT Connection - To hub or not to hub?

8. STAR'98 West Call deadline

9. Hub to Hub connections

10. Hub to Hub Connection in same LAN?

11. Connection to cable modem via hub -- broken hub or wire?

12. Hub to Hub connections

13. REQ: Info on alternative to Cisco works SNMP trapping SW