Speed up and Secure your Cable Modem Connection

Speed up and Secure your Cable Modem Connection

Post by Fei Yu » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 04:15:58

Try this software for win98/me/nt/2000/xp
http://download.com.com/3000-2155-10206628.html?tag=lst-0-3

Speed up and Secure your Cable Modem Connection

Post by dansk » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 07:28:16

 The program you've requested, "Cable Modem & ADSL Network Optimizer", is
not available for download at this time. You might try searching for this
title at a later date, or use the search box to look for a similar program
now

Quote:> Try this software for win98/me/nt/2000/xp

Post by Condo » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:30:54

> Try this software for win98/me/nt/2000/xp
> http://download.com.com/3000-2155-10206628.html?tag=lst-0-3

Fei stop send adv. in this group. I download after some time this
software and i confirm that nothing more about change mtu and some
tcp/ip protocol information that is not good idea to change default
settings in windows. I use OpenBSD :) do you have this program compiled
for openbsd ? and what changes will make (if you can make changes) ? :))

Cheers,
Condor