Cable Outlets

Post by Jung Moo » Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I see many people are confused about cable outlets.
All you need to know is that most if not all cable modems require a new
tuned cable outlet.  Thats why the installation fee is 200 bucks.
The cable modem probably wont work with your existing outlets!

Cable Outlets

Post by Edwar » Thu, 25 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi, may be true in Canada for some reason, but not in the US.

eak

Quote:>I see many people are confused about cable outlets.

--
"The mistakes are all waiting to be made. "
     - chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower (1887-1956) on the

Cable Outlets

Post by Laurence Brockma » Thu, 25 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Actualy it may be true for Jung Moon but it isn't for every one (My
installation fee was $50.00 Canadian... and I didn't need anything done to
my cable outlet...)...

Laurence

--
Legal Warning: Do NOT send unsolicited commercial
email to me - consider this as an official notice:

   "By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer
    meets the definition of a telephone fax machine.  By
Sec.227(b)(1)(C),
    it is UNLAWFUL to send any unsolicited adverti*t to such
equipment.
    By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is
    PUNISHABLE by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500,
    whichever is greater, for each violation."