HITRON BRG-3520 HTTP password

Post by Gustavo Rondin » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:57:07

Hi there

I have a HITRON BRG-3520 cable modem and I figure out that
it is possible to access the modem trough telnet and http.

I found out the telnet login/password that is info/cable (default)
and I discovered some commands:

save
dhcp
date
gateway
myip
list
stats
flash
bootfrom
reset

I'm wondering if any1 knows a default login and password to access the
http interface.

Cheers
--

ICQ: 99515049

1. Need help with a 3510 MCU/3520 Gateway...

I'm trying to figure out how to allow users to access our
videoconferencing system from the Internet...the gatekeeper is our
internal router, not the Internet on...I can set Netmeeting up to use
the internal router and the access number to work internally, but I
can't (won't) put a static nat from an outside address to the router's
address...

Does anyone have some quick and dirty information on how to configure
these units?...

Thanks in advance!!

2. No support for page numbers?

3. IPVC 3520 and 3510 SNMP

4. Save money!!!

5. Cisco IP/VC 3520 VideoConference Gateway

6. Sysprep 1.1 on Windows 2000 server

7. PIX http access password help

8. can't open files

9. Bad password, bad password, bad password?!?!?!

10. Split Tunnel Blocks http through tunnel but passes http around tunnel

11. HTTP , HTTPS protocol prioritization !!!!!

12. poert redirection https to http