Single Mode Optical Cables 20 meter

Post by TW » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 06:07:47

I've got a lot of Optical cables, I don't need them, and they are unused.

Optical Cable
Single Mode
Lucent/Stratos

Connector: SSC101PH25L R20mm (SC to SC)
Fiber size: Single Mode
Length 20 meter +/- 100 mm
Insertion Loss: max -0,5 dB
End A
Insertion Loss: max -0,5 dB
End B
Return LossL min -30,0 dB
End A
Return LossL min -30,0 dB
End B
Tested in-accordance with SL0010/B

What price can I ask for one cable, and where can I sell them best?

http://home.wanadoo.nl/~m.kostelijk/singlemode.JPG

1. Single-Mode Polarization Preserving Optical Fibers

I am posting this for a friend. Please respond to:

Thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for dispersion shifted (from 1.3uM) fiber that is single
mode and polarization preserving. Any length beyond 100m would be
fine, however optimum length is approximately 700m.  Corning has
single-mode dispersion shifted fibers, but it is not polarization
preserving. Do you have any leads or sources for this type of fibers.

Thanks,

N. Pakdaman

2. Problems with a new site - may be gif related.

3. FS: 20 gig SCSI 2 backup - HP Surestore Optical 20xt

4. icon's "screen color" - bug ?

5. FS: 20 gig SCSI 2 backup - HP Surestore Optical 20xt.

6. HP OffiJet G55 HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Cat 5 and 20 meter of UTP and all one way traffic.

8. single-mode to multi-mode?

9. FIBER-Why do they call it "single"mode and "multi"mode?

10. Difference between single-mode and multi-mode

11. recommendation for single-mode to multi-mode convertor