Cable Modem, Sygate & CuSeeMe

Post by Ken » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Help!

Does anyone know what I need to do when utilizing the CuSeeMe software with

Thanks in advance

Cable Modem, Sygate & CuSeeMe

Post by DynHO » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>Help!

>Does anyone know what I need to do when utilizing the CuSeeMe software with

>Thanks in advance

Edit the APPRULE.CFG file under the installed Sygate directory. You
will see an example for open the Cuseeme port mapping.

Cheers,
Static Host Name for Dynamic IP Address: www.dynhost.com

1. Cable modem Mac & 2 PC's "cuseeme, gamespy"

Cable modem Mac & 2 PCs,
 I am running 3 computers 2 PCs & 1 Mac. I will be having a cable modem
installed in March when they reach my area and will want to connect all
three machines. I have ISDN on my server now and can make a connection to
the Internet on all three machines using Winproxy, but can not make contact
with CuSeeMe or Game Spy on any of the workstations. Ive seen something on
CuSeeMes web page about not compatible with proxy software. Supposedly Game
Spy will work with faqproxy, but I have not had any luck. I think the
Cable Modem will plug into my hub with no problem, but Im sure I will have
the same problem as before with CuSeeMe and Game Spy. Would a router correct
my problem. Has anyone had success with CuSeeMe or Game Spy through a Lan,
with proxy or router?

2. M68302FADS board - baudrate setting of terminal port

3. Cable modem, Sygate &ICQ

4. Ultimail restore

5. Help..sygate & cable modem

6. run time type id with new

7. sygate and cuseeme

8. delete templates

9. Firewall / Proxy problems on cable modem accessing cuseeme

10. && MODEMS, MODEMS, MODEMS HIGH SPEED LOW COST V.34 **&&&

11. Can sygate on existing ethernet lan share internet with USB cable modem?

12. cable modem and sygate

13. cable modem and sygate problems