Comcast Spy Software

Post by Gary » Tue, 26 Mar 2002 05:09:21

I read all about this crap...  I noticed when i boot the PC there is a
bit of time where the computer stops, and firesd up again.  How can I
remove all this comcast crap?  There is nothing under Add/remove
programs relating to Comcast.  I'm using Windows 2000.

Comcast Spy Software

Post by Arma » Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:58:40

Your probably experiencing a driver load delay, most probably your video
driver. Did you install the Comcast software? Download Ad-Aware from
Zdnet.com. It will find all spyware on your pc.

Armand

Quote:

>I read all about this crap...  I noticed when i boot the PC there is a
>bit of time where the computer stops, and firesd up again.  How can I
>remove all this comcast crap?  There is nothing under Add/remove
>programs relating to Comcast.  I'm using Windows 2000.

Comcast Spy Software

Post by Gary » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:20:48

Yeah...  I installed the Comcast *on my PC...   I thought it was
needed for the setup.  This dind't happen under WIndows98.
Ad-aware...  I'll check it out.