Dell 8250

Post by jboard » Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:18:17

I just bought a 8250 dell desktop & did not have a cdrw installed only
a cdr the cdrw I bought has different cable size & see no where to
hook it up? Do I need to uy & external drive or can I make this work?
Thanks for any info

Dell 8250

Post by TigerTNK » Wed, 01 Jan 2003 13:01:36

you should have been supplied with a cable use that instead.

but first remove the CDR and replace with CDRW.

Dell 8250

Post by Dave Cosgrov » Thu, 02 Jan 2003 00:32:23

Is the drive you bought IDE or SCSI?  You should have no trouble installing
an ide drive.

--
Dave Cosgrove/Computer Network Solutions
1430 Rt. 300

1. MSX 2 Philips 8250 HS/ Looking for out of order MSX 2 8250

Suite un achat sur ebay, j'ai gagn un MSX 2 Philips 8250.
Le problme est que j'ai re?u ce matin l'unit centrale avec la fa?ade avant
compltement explose ! Apparemment la Poste a test le saut l'lastique
avec mon colis sans succs.

De fait, afin de  rparer cette magnifique machine, je cherche quelqu'un
pour me cder une unit centrale hors service afin que je puisse le rparer.
D'avance merci.

----------

I received this morning a Philips MSX 2 8250 whose front side is completely
broken.
Looks like the computer fell on the ground while shipping, and got broken
despite the excellent packaging.

So I'm looking for this model, but out of order, in order to get pieces and
fix it.

Thanks in advance.

2. IPCS Help

3. disconnect tied to 8250 uart???

4. Close editing Document and discard changes

5. 8250 UART

6. Directing output to single console in cluster?

7. 8250 vs 16550

8. lucida (math) version 1.2 available

9. INTEL 8250 UART

10. Even/Odd Parity Problems w/ MV2700 & 8250 UART

11. VxWorks Driver for SCC 82C52 or 8250?

12. 28.8K External Modem & UART 8250?

13. serial communicaition 8250