Trade Black Zip Drive for Beige Zip drive

Trade Black Zip Drive for Beige Zip drive

Post by Core » Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:47:54

I have an Iomega Black Internal 100mb zip drive,Im wanting a white one
to match my pc.anyone want to swap email me.

1. Zip drive vs. Zip Plus drive

I have a Pentium II 266 MHz system running Win 95 (for now, may add
some flavor of Unix later) with a PCI SCSI card, SCSI hard
drive and SCSI CD ROM drive.  I was thinking of buying a ZIP drive.
Should I get a ZIP with a parallel interface so I can use it on other
PCs which most likely don't have SCSI or a ZIP Plus with SCSI and
parallel?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jim Marselle

2. Heterogeneous usage of UCX in LAVC - how?

3. Can't unzip file zipped to zip drive

4. why has sendmail become chatty?

5. IOMEGA ZIP drive corrupts zip files

6. OE removal of attachment access

7. getting a zip drive to work on black hardware

8. PalmPilot - Windows NT RAS - Exchange

9. Please Recommend: ZIP drives for Black

10. Iomega Zip drive (SCSI) on black hardware

11. Q: Iomega ZIP Drive on black hardware?

12. Zip drive, SyQuest or EZ Backup disk drive?

13. 3" 5" Disk drives are not being recognized after installing Zip drive