Help...Hewlett-Packard locks up!!!

Post by Michael Thoma » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:17:27

My Hewlett-Packard 8750 desktop computer will randomly lock up.  I can't do
anything with it, the mouse freezes, video stops dead in it's tracks and
"cntrl-alt-del" is useless.  The only thing I can do is turn the computer
off and back on.  Then it will automatically run scandisk, sometimes it will
even lock up in the middle of that....   Any ideas, does anyone know if
there is a bug with this model computer?
Thanks for any help.

1. Hewlett Packard 2392A terminal keyboard locks

The keyboard on my hp 2392A terminal locks up in `mail' when printing
active message headers.  The terminal displays a few garbage characters
at the begining of one or more lines and I suppose some of them are
a character sequence which locks the keyboard.  It seems to work just fine
with everything else.  Would some kind sole please send me email
and tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance, Bob Tisdale.

2. Gear Audio question

3. Microtek E6 vs. Hewlett-Packard 5P

4. color palette problem(MSVC++)

5. Email address error [Re: research position at Hewlett-Packard Laboratories]

6. Only a test

7. Research Positions at Hewlett-Packard Laboratories

8. Lan Manager and NT

9. for Kay-Ming CHIA, Hewlett-Packard Singapore

10. JOB: Hewlett-Packard/Convex (TX,USA) seeks test developer

11. US-CO-Fort Collins; Software Test Engineer with Hewlett-Packard

12. Hewlett-Packard Company's Printer/FAX/Copier

13. Hewlett-Packard RTE-II ?