Sound cards and sound support

Post by Simon Premo » Mon, 16 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Which sound cards are supported in Nextstep?

-Simon Premoze

1. Sound card of DSP card for intel sound ???

I want to get sound going on my intel machine and was considering
getting a DSP based card for the MusicKit (I know they don't work
with the SoundKit yet) and I was wondering if any intel owners
have regretted of loved their purchase of a Turtle Beach Tahiti or
similiar DSP card.  Is this a waist of money? Should I just get
a PAS or SoundBlaster?

        John Stanhope

2. Audio CDs

3. Audiophile 24/96 sound card plus additional sound card

4. bind-9.1.2 question

5. Sound Manager sampled sound support

6. SAP Plug and Play Hard Drives - SAP Hard Drives for Servers -- SAP Online Access

7. Sound Card Problems (Creative Sound Blaster Audigy MP3+ (24bit))

8. Cubasis AV Mac Audio-export - help!

9. Sound Blaster 16 PCI is not recognised as a sound card

10. Question - ATX front sound port connections and PCI sound cards

11. Is there sound without a sound card?

12. directx 8.1---no sound?/can't find driver or sound card

13. Need Help with my Sound Blaster PCI Sound Card