Need PPD file for new HP Color Laser Jet

Need PPD file for new HP Color Laser Jet

Post by R. Craig Dods » Fri, 13 Jan 1995 02:04:39

Hi,

        If anyone knows where I can find a PPD file for the new HP Color Laser
Jet, please post it or send me email. We just received ours and I'd like to get
it working as soon as possible.

Thanks for any info you may have.

Craig Dodson (Stratus Computer)

1. HP Color Laser Jet or Tektronics 340

Could  anyone give some views on these printers. I am looking for
colour printing for business overhead slides and general colour
reports.  I understand that the Tektronics uses wax to produce the
colours.  Does anyone have experience of using either of these
machines, any preferences? or advice

Many thanks--

====      ====    ====      ====
 ====      ====  ====      ====
  ====      ========      ====
   ====      ======      ====
    ====      ====      ====
     ====    ======    ====
      ====  ========  ====
       ========  ========
        ======    ======
         ====      ==== ORLD ART DIRECTORY LTD

 The World's Largest Collection of Fine Art Prints and Framing.

2. Lan to Serial

3. Laser Jet 5M PPD???

4. Help with IDeskBand

5. Problem printing PDF files with HP Laser Jet 4 Plus

6. Memory for Sun 600 systems

7. .ppd file needed: Newgen Laser Printer

8. NEWBIE: XP client query

9. HP LaserJet 4 PPD file needed

10. Need help finding version 4.0 PPD file for HP Printer

11. HP laser Jet III & 5200c Scanjet Help!

12. HP Laser Jet 4M+

13. HP Laser jet