NSFIP For HP Vectra VL Series 3 (Pentium) PC?

NSFIP For HP Vectra VL Series 3 (Pentium) PC?

Post by Carl Jon » Thu, 27 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone loaded NSFIP onto one of HP's Vectra  VL PC's . These are  Pentium's in 75, 90,
or 100mhz versions, and a little cheaper than the XU models. Has onboard video (DRAM), but
I wouldn't be using that.

Thanks in advance.

Carl

1. Problem installing qnx on hp vectra VL/5 166/Mhz Pentium PC

I have just got a brand new HP Vectra VL5/166 Mhz Pentium PC and want to
install QNX on it. I can't get the QNX-boot diskette to boot on this
PC. I have however no problem of booting with this diskette on hp vectra
VL2, VL3 and VL4 systems.

Does anyone have any sugestions to solve this problem ?

Eyjlfur Gislason
Landsverkfr?eingurin
(Department of Public Works)
Tinghsvegi 5
FR-110 Trsavn
Faroe Islands via Denmark

WWW http://www.lv.fo/

2. Installing mysql on Linux

3. HP Vectra VL Pentium, Phoenix BIOS, won't partition a Seagate (COMPAQ) harddrive

4. Fractasia v2.0

5. Problem booting new installation of QNX on HP Vectra VL/5 w/ 2.5 Gb IDE disk.

6. Developing Applications Using TAPI

7. HP Vectra / NSFIP

8. Novice Word

9. HP Vectra XU 90 Mhz Pentium & Matrox MGA PCI /2+ problems

10. What is the best HP Vectra Pentium config?

11. NeXTstep on HP Vectra VL2 series

12. HP Vectra VE Series 2 - Cirrus Logic 5436 Video Controller Drivers & Windows 95

13. HP Vectra XM2 PC Certification?