High Processor Frequency harmful to health?

High Processor Frequency harmful to health?

Post by shadymilkm » Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:38:03

My processor runs at about 1.47 ghz, and I leave the cover off my computer.
Could this high frequency be harmful to my health,like cell phones are?

High Processor Frequency harmful to health?

Post by cw » Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:10:42

Quote:> My processor runs at about 1.47 ghz, and I leave the cover off my
> computer. Could this high frequency be harmful to my health,like cell
> phones are?

No because the processor isn't really running at 1.47Ghz, it operates in a
way that has the same end result as if it were running at that speed though.
I can't remember the exact way it works though.

--
Colin

1. bc635PCI Time & Frequency processor

Dear all,

I must develop a task that deals with a bc635 PCI card. My problem is that I
don't know very much
about PCI drivers development. So,

Do you know if there is a driver for this PCI card?
Do you know how I could access the card registers to write to and read from
them?

I have a driver from my own for a bc630AT ISA card under QNX4, and I write
directly into a
register of the card from a base memory position (usually 0x300), and I
would like to develop
the same driver for the previous mentioned PCI card. What do you recommend
me?

Many thanks in advance,

Best regards

Jos Manuel Puerta Pe?a

TCP Sistemas e Ingeniera
Fernndez Caro 7, 4a planta.
Tel: +34 91 406 27 58  (Direct)
      +34 91 406 27 00  Ext.415
Fax:+34 91 407 71 39

Web site: http://www.tcpsi.es

2. How to hide the attached file on Web?

3. X10 Control of Fluorescent Lamps with High Frequency Ballasts

4. I/RASB

5. Help . high frequency beacon.....

6. (No subject)

7. QNX 4 and high frequency Disk writes

8. All right, already!

9. The high frequency 16/32 bit numerically controlled oscillators/modulators

10. Low--High--High--High--Low--Low Boot Tone & Hippo VL+

11. Old Frequency New Frequency

12. FS: Kofax KF-9250 High-Speed Image Processor

13. Processor speed to high