geforce3 + black and white: many different coloured triangles in landscape

geforce3 + black and white: many different coloured triangles in landscape

Post by Luks » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:54:39

I've got an apollo geforce3 ti200 and an asus a7v8x mainboard. The
black and white game is running, but there are many different coloured
triangle in the landscape. What can I do?

1. Rich Black, Super Black and Stayaway White for color palette

Many of you may already be completely aware of this and I may be just
looking like a hayseed right now, but I put a stuffed file and PDF on my server
space for those who have to build or rebuild in Quark 4.xx and want to
append their palette to include Rich Black, Super Black and Stayaway
White that traps every time.
        The Quark doc can be used to append into the color prefs of any
doc or better yet in the app prefs itself (append the color palette with
no document[s] open) and have it there everytime you make a new doc. The
PDF is a greatly magnified result of how (in this case) rich black and
stayaway white rasters out and shows the trap. Not as good perhaps as
the Agfa/Avantra preview, but you get the gist.

Quark link (about 4K) is here:

http://www.aracnet.com/~mortondg/trapping.sit

PDF (32K) file is at this link:

http://www.aracnet.com/~mortondg/trapping.pdf

DM
http://www.aracnet.com/~mortondg

2. comparing between Sun sparc-10 and HP 710

3. Rich Black, Super Black, and Stayaway White for color palette

4. Hobgoblin1 and 2

5. NeXT Black Colour - which SONY is it ins

6. FS: Brand New Casio A-20

7. Yellow and white image instead of black and white.

8. Client install for VLMs

9. Canon Scanners - Seperate Color / Black & White Copy Buttons

10. Change colour to black/white PDF

11. Coloured PDF to Black an white

12. Color images come out black and white in PDF - why?

13. Coverting color PDFs to black and white