CD-RW question

Post by jaz » Sun, 22 Dec 2002 07:21:37

I have two CD drives in my PC. Regukar CD and CD writer. I put some
date on rewritble disk, but I can't acces it oon my regular CD drive.
Does rewritable CSD disk work only on CD writer?
thanks
jazu

CD-RW question

Post by Patrick » Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:33:50

> I have two CD drives in my PC. Regukar CD and CD writer. I put some
> date on rewritble disk, but I can't acces it oon my regular CD drive.
> Does rewritable CSD disk work only on CD writer?
> thanks
> jazu

Only Finalized CDR's and Regular CD's can work in a regular CD drive.
CDRW's only work in burners or drives that have the capability to read
them.

1. CD-RW question

I just got a new Plextor 8/4/32 RW drive.  It burns CD-Rs fine but when I do
a CD-RW disk, it looks like it burns fine but there is no data on the disk
and I can just re-record without erasing the previous session. (Gasps for
breath)  Anyone have this problem.  I'm using Imation CD-RW disks (74 min).

2. SCSI Drivers for QNX 2

3. Question about CD-R/CD-RW

4. CFP: German Conf. on Multiagent System Technologies (MATES'03) 2nd call

5. SCSI CD-R or CD-RW + EIDE CD-ROM

6. SSL pages not viewed

7. Yamaha CRW2100EZ CD-R/CD-ROM/CD-RW drive not bootable

8. More Fictional GUIs?

9. Pricing questions on a MITSUMI CD-RW DRIVE

10. Will XBOX play CD-R's or just CD-RW's... or neither?

11. Xbox plays burned DVDs, CD-R's, CD-RW's, and MP3 files????

12. To Burn music for Xbox, use CD-RW *NOT* CD-R Media

13. Can X-Box read VCD or SVCD movies burned on CD-R/CD-RW