Need drivers for HP USB External CD-Writer 8220e/8230e

Need drivers for HP USB External CD-Writer 8220e/8230e

Post by aCeCu » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:16:54

HI,
   Does anyone have the original driver that came along with a HP
External USB 8220e/8230e Writer ? If you remember it came on a floppy
separately along with the software bundle on the CD. My floppy's gone
corrupt and I can't find this particular driver on the HP Site. THe
only available driver on Hp site is an update patch to this driver. So
that won't work/help me in anyway unless I have the original driver.
So any kind soul seeking to be my saviour please drop me a line... and
lemme know if you can mail me those anyhow.
Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
aCe

P.S. My platform in Win 98. and the driver included on that floppy was
also for Win 98.