Quick question... Quick answer

Post by Zoont Foomb » Sun, 26 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I have yet to get manuals for my NeXT Turbo Mono machine (33mhz)... how
do I open it up..?

Quick question... Quick answer

Post by David Eva » Mon, 27 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I have yet to get manuals for my NeXT Turbo Mono machine (33mhz)... how
>do I open it up..?

  There's a*in the middle at the back.  Take this out, then tilt the top
towards the front.  You should then be able to pull it free.
  It's a very similar scheme to that on the SPARCstation 10.

--

Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://www.veryComputer.com/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer

1. Antwort: quick question....quick answer?

Datum:         19.10.2001 16:55

Betreff:       quick question....quick answer?
Nachrichtentext:

This should be easy...can a dataset in V8 be read by a previous version of
sas?  If not...is there a way to create the dataset so it can be read by an
earlier version?

No a V8 Data Set cannot be read by a V6 SAS System.

Yes there is a way: use the V6 libname engine option when allocating the library ,the Data Set will be created in. ( Idon' t know if there 's a Data Set Option directly)

Regards,

Gunnar Keen

--

Diese E-Mail enth?lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschtzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtmlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

2. Probs w/ event viewer. :(

3. quick question....quick answer?

4. 3com PC card drivers

5. Difference between Astra Quick Test and Quick Test Pro

6. binaries.dead

7. QUICK QUICK FOR MSX GAMES

8. info

9. 2 Quick Questions. Please answer!