Apple Multiscan on NeXT? FAQ location?

Post by Jeffrey J Barbos » Sat, 28 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone point me to the FAQ?

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to hook up an Apple Multiscan
17" monitor to a color NeXTstation.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

"Conformity is the ape of harmony."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson
(c) Copyright Jeffrey J Barbose.  All rights reserved.  The body of
this message may not be reproduced except in direct replies via
USENET or email.

1. Question re: wireless remote control/transceivers--location, location, location???

I set up the wireless remote control/transceiver combo which came in
my ActiveHome kit, and found that, depending on which outlet the
transceiver was plugged into, certain switches were controllable and
others weren't.  It I bought a second transceiver, found an outlet for
each which covered half the outlets, and now they seem to all work.
Some outlets work partially, occasionally, or not at all as
transceiver locations.

Is this just because I have noisy lines, or need a coupler on my
fusebox?  Is there something I'm missing as a solution?  I'd rather
not have these two boxes with antennae sitting where the kids can get
'em.  Thanks!  {Jonathan}
Jonathan Ezor

Economy Recapitulates Technology

2. WTB: 16MB Sun Classic Memory

3. Apple PowerCD w/ NeXT

4. Scrolltorow on a Child Data Window

5. Apple Laser Writer Plus on NeXT Machine

6. Web Folders w/ AngelFire Don't Work.

7. Apple 3.5 floppy drive in next cube.

8. Encoding, standalone value setting?

9. Apple Studio Display on a NeXT?

10. PRESS RELEASE: Apple Support of NeXT Products

11. Apple/NeXT, black hardware