monitor adapter

Post by sillykid » Sat, 21 Mar 1998 04:00:00

hey all,
  i got a problem here. one of my pins from my monitor broke off so now
i have no red color display on it. i bought a new adapter but cant seem
to take it apart where i can see which wire goes to which pin. i have a
packard bell monitor model no. PB85238SVGA. can anyone help me out here
or point me in the right direction. any help is appreciated. thanx

1. XBOX PC Monitor Adaptor - Microsoft or some 3rd party vendor PLEASE Listen!!!

Microsoft or some 3rd party vendor PLEASE Listen!!!

With all these old PC Monitors everyone has in their homes
not being used - SOMEONE should make an adaptor that would
allow us to use a PC monitor with the XBOX.

Apparently this was done with the Dreamcast in the past.

If anyone knows if this is being done know please let me
know.

2. Install Help on NT4.0 Please (-:

3. VGA Monitor Adaptor?

4. Configuring multiple NIC's

5. NeXT Monitor adapter

6. Same errers creating C# Web Application

7. monitor adapter?

8. IVS Grand Slam 500, Quantum 52M SCSI, 2M of SIMMS, more

9. Monitor adaptors for Mac

10. Help - DB15 to HD15 (Multisynch Monitor Adapter Question)

11. laptop/monitor adapter

12. Touch screen monitors/adapters