Audiophile 24/96 sound card plus additional sound card

Audiophile 24/96 sound card plus additional sound card

Post by Fre » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 05:06:29

Ive purchased a Midiman 24/96 sound card for recording into computer
but besides that I d like to be able to access on board sound card
midi from additional card in the computer as well as my Korg keyboard
input. I m wondering if I will run into latency problems or IRQ
conflicts in my system. I m considering adding a Turtle Beach santa
cruz card .. Can anyone help? Thanks Fred

1. Sound card of DSP card for intel sound ???

I want to get sound going on my intel machine and was considering
getting a DSP based card for the MusicKit (I know they don't work
with the SoundKit yet) and I was wondering if any intel owners
have regretted of loved their purchase of a Turtle Beach Tahiti or
similiar DSP card.  Is this a waist of money? Should I just get
a PAS or SoundBlaster?

        John Stanhope

2. Class of Routers - help please

3. DSP card, sound card, midi card drivers and issues

4. Java problem

5. Sound cards and sound support

6. remote access

7. Sound Card Problems (Creative Sound Blaster Audigy MP3+ (24bit))

8. STEP

9. Sound Blaster 16 PCI is not recognised as a sound card

10. Question - ATX front sound port connections and PCI sound cards

11. Is there sound without a sound card?

12. directx 8.1---no sound?/can't find driver or sound card

13. Need Help with my Sound Blaster PCI Sound Card