Questios RE Gateway Model P55C-200

Post by Ken Fosh » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 23:47:55

On the front panel on my PC next to the OFF/ON switch there are two
indications (Lights) that I have not idea what they represent. I asked
the person I purchased the PC from & they did not know. The Gateways I
use at work have a light shows power on and if the hard drive is being
searched. The only way I know the PC is ON is that the "Num Lock"
light on the keyboard is on.
Any and all help is appreciated..

1. Dell PPro 200n vs Micron PPro 200 vs Gateway PPro 200 [COMMENTS WANTED]

I'm looking to purchase a Pentium Pro machine, preferably with the
new chipset, that will run NS 3.3.  I'm aware of hardware compatibility
issues and am interested in any experiences with the above (or comparable)
machines anyone has had.  Obviously, I'd prefer minimal installation
headaches.

I've installed NS 3.3 on a machine with an EIDE hard drive and
CD-ROM, but am not familiar with the particular problems of SCSI hard
drives and CD-ROMs (and controllers).  Any comments would be appreciated.

email or post

Robert

2. BSP data port dead, only capable of voice calls!!

3. Upgrading motherboard and processor on a Gateway 2000 and a Gateway G6 - 200 machine

4. opera and cookies

5. Snapscan 310 and Gateway G6-200

6. MicroTest DiskPort

7. Installing NS on Gateway 200-P5/100 - Help!!

8. Division with zero?

9. Do you have a Gateway 2000 P5-166 or 200

10. Gateway 2000 G6-200 ATX windows install problem

11. mailing list for Dell x200, Gateway 200, or Samsung Q10 owners...

12. Model 200 Line Feed Problem

13. 200 Models on The MSX Museum bOX