Need help to find DOS ftp TSR -- Thanks for your help

Need help to find DOS ftp TSR -- Thanks for your help

Post by ypw.. » Tue, 14 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hi :

     We need to get DOS ftp TSR or daemon-like program.  Could someone
give us some clue where can we find it ?

     The background :  PC is connected to instrument to collect the data,
and need to download/ftp/transfer data to other PC for analyzing.  But,
if need to get off the data-collection program, it will take another 4
to 6 hours to warm-up the instrument.  So, we are looking for some kind
of FTP TSR that allows to pull the data from the PC while the data-collection
program is still running.  Is it possible ?  Thanks a lot for your help
and suggestion.

                                                            Y. Wang

1. Need help to find DOS ftp TSR -- Thanks a lot

Hi :

     We need to get DOS ftp TSR or daemon-like program.  Could someone
give us some clue where can we find it ?

     The background :  PC is connected to instrument to collect the data,
and need to download/ftp/transfer data to other PC for analyzing.  But,
if need to get off the data-collection program, it will take another 4
to 6 hours to warm-up the instrument.  So, we are looking for some kind
of FTP TSR that allows to pull the data from the PC while the data-collection
program is still running.  Is it possible ?  Thanks a lot for your help
and suggestion.

                                                            Y. Wang

2. 68hc11 SPI -> LCD

3. Need help finding FTP Server NLM

4. Want to make money on the web???

5. Need help backing up PCs running the PC Anywhere host TSR

6. irint bug

7. Help Needed Wtih DOS to Unix File Xfer, HELP

8. `illuminated' style large opening letter style wanted

9. Need help finding terminal adapter...please help

10. Help on Novell Dos 7 / Caldera Dos / Open Dos

11. Cisco 2500 help/Newbie, thanks for the help in advance

12. Help where can I find protman.dos

13. NEEDS HELP on VPN in linux ยท...ASAP. Thanks