HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

Post by Mr.De.. » Sat, 20 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I am having alot of trouble with win95 restrictions.

I need to be able to deny users from saving changes, access the
control panel, prevent pulldown menus such as in netscape, mirc,
eliminate and hide the connect to dialog window when dialing the net
with the win95 tcp/ip dialer.

Now I know this can be accomplished in win3.crash by editing an ini
file with [RESTRICTIONS].  However how do I accomplish the same tasks
with win95.....

This is what I know so far.  Off my win95 cd there is a program called
poledit.....(policy editor)  but this only allows you to edit a user
on a network as a LAN administrator.  I need to able to do this on a
pc that is not hooked up to a network so that students in a computer
lab cannot*things up like they always do....

so if you know of an application or an editor program or can instruct
me how to do the above I would greatly appreciate it......

thanks to all who reply

please replies here

ReepeR
414 ForeveR

1. Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!!!!

Ive just tried to upgrade my Diamond SupraExpress 56I using the V.90 flash
upgrade program  but my computer crashed during installation ( yes, yes I
know! not the best thing to happen)
After rebooting my computer the installation program refuses to acknowledge
the presents of the modem so I reverted back to the standard 56K flash
upgrade but get what - no joy there either!

2. OS/2 Warp 4.0 & DPMI 0.95

3. VPN --- HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. Adjusting the website at resolution monitor

5. Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!

6. Expences

7. Newbie needs HELP HELP HELP!!! (Please)

8. IRP_MJ_SYSTEM_CONTROL

9. Please HELP HELP HELP

10. NEWCOM X2 56K Modem ? HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP

12. PLEASE HELP (Netware 3.12 Abend) PLEASE HELP

13. please help> os/2 api/nw311 info needed <please help