Year 200 compliance

Post by MRui » Sat, 21 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I am in need of software that will update our COBOL code to be compliant
for the year 2000. However, it needs to be very flexible so that we can
change the code manually if we so desire. Looking for suggestions. Thank
you.

Manuel

Year 200 compliance

Post by Glen » Sat, 28 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Yea you a 2,000,000 others.

There is no magic bullet, just a lot of worried IT semi professionals

>I am in need of software that will update our COBOL code to be compliant
>for the year 2000. However, it needs to be very flexible so that we can
>change the code manually if we so desire. Looking for suggestions. Thank
>you.

>Manuel

1. NTP Year 200 Testing on NT Platform using Local Clock Driver

Hi,

I'm trying to test the Year 2000 capability of NTP; I've read about the
local clock option for the server, but have failed in configuring it.  Can
anyone provide some guidance on how to get this setup?  Is this driver
provided by the default compilation of NTP?

I'm trying with the following NTP configuration file:

peer 127.0.0.1 prefer
driftfile c:\temp\ntp.drift
restrict default nomodify notrust
restrict 127.0.0.1

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Shumin

2. RS232 receive using discretes.

3. year 200 again: reference clocks

4. Availability of Research Assistantship and Post-Doc Fellowship

5. Year 2000 compliance of CWSI 1.3 for HP-UX

6. Problem (electrical?) with Nohau emulator for '51

7. Millennium Year 2000 compliance

8. Address comparison routines in C or Perl?

9. Silly question: Cisco year 2000 compliance?

10. Millennium Year 2000 compliance

11. Year 2000 Compliance on NW 3.11

12. Netware and Year 2000 compliance

13. BIND Year 2000 compliance