CuSeeMe / Sockscap32 / wingate -- making it all work

CuSeeMe / Sockscap32 / wingate -- making it all work

Post by Davi » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I am trying to get CuSeeMe to work.
The server machine is running Wingate 2.0 Lite as a proxy firewall.
Inside the firewall, I have two clients.  On one, I would like to run
CuSeeMe.  I cannot run it through Wingate without a Socks server.  So,
I am using NEC's Sockscap32.  It works with Netscape no problem.  Now
how to make CuSeeMe to work?
I think there is something to do with opening tcp/udp ports... but I
don't know.  anyone out there making this work?
thanks in advance
David
(prefer posted replies to this)
```````````````````````````````
`  David                      `

```````````````````````````````

CuSeeMe / Sockscap32 / wingate -- making it all work

Post by 3d.. » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

t.com!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!torn!kone!news.ccs.queensu.ca!news

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc
Subject: [Q] CuSeeMe / Sockscap32 / wingate -- making it all work

I am trying to get CuSeeMe to work.
The server machine is running Wingate 2.0 Lite as a proxy firewall.
Inside the firewall, I have two clients.  On one, I would like to run
CuSeeMe.  I cannot run it through Wingate without a Socks server.
 So,
I am using NEC's Sockscap32.  It works with Netscape no problem.  Now
how to make CuSeeMe to work?
I think there is something to do with opening tcp/udp ports... but I
don't know.  anyone out there making this work?
thanks in advance
David
(prefer posted replies to this)
```````````````````````````````
`  David                      `

```````````````````````````````

CuSeeMe / Sockscap32 / wingate -- making it all work

Post by 3d.. » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

t.com!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!torn!kone!news.ccs.queensu.ca!news

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

I am trying to get CuSeeMe to work.
The server machine is running Wingate 2.0 Lite as a proxy firewall.
Inside the firewall, I have two clients.  On one, I would like to run
CuSeeMe.  I cannot run it through Wingate without a Socks server.
 So,
I am using NEC's Sockscap32.  It works with Netscape no problem.  Now
how to make CuSeeMe to work?
I think there is something to do with opening tcp/udp ports... but I
don't know.  anyone out there making this work?
thanks in advance
David
(prefer posted replies to this)
```````````````````````````````
`  David                      `

```````````````````````````````

CuSeeMe / Sockscap32 / wingate -- making it all work

Post by 3d.. » Wed, 15 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

t.com!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!torn!kone!news.ccs.queensu.ca!news

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

I am trying to get CuSeeMe to work.
The server machine is running Wingate 2.0 Lite as a proxy firewall.
Inside the firewall, I have two clients.  On one, I would like to run
CuSeeMe.  I cannot run it through Wingate without a Socks server.
 So,
I am using NEC's Sockscap32.  It works with Netscape no problem.  Now
how to make CuSeeMe to work?
I think there is something to do with opening tcp/udp ports... but I
don't know.  anyone out there making this work?
thanks in advance
David
(prefer posted replies to this)
```````````````````````````````
`  David                      `

```````````````````````````````

CuSeeMe / Sockscap32 / wingate -- making it all work

Post by 3d.. » Wed, 15 Oct 1997 04:00:00

or-mail

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

t.com!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!torn!kone!news.ccs.queensu.ca!news

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

I am trying to get CuSeeMe to work.
The server machine is running Wingate 2.0 Lite as a proxy firewall.
Inside the firewall, I have two clients.  On one, I would like to run
CuSeeMe.  I cannot run it through Wingate without a Socks server.
 So,
I am using NEC's Sockscap32.  It works with Netscape no problem.  Now
how to make CuSeeMe to work?
I think there is something to do with opening tcp/udp ports... but I
don't know.  anyone out there making this work?
thanks in advance
David
(prefer posted replies to this)
```````````````````````````````
`  David                      `

```````````````````````````````

1. NEED WINGATE 4.0.1 AND SOCKSCAP32 HELP!!

im using wingate 4.0.1, it works fine, but now my kids want to play
diablo 2 over battle.net. the settings provided on the blizzard
support page dont work (open port 6112 for udp, install sockscap32 on
the clients)

maybe someone can help me....

2. 629 Error on DUN

3. Wingate & CuSeeMe

4. ++++ HYPER TEXT - CONSENSUS +++++

5. isdn no work with cuseeme

6. PW2 and losing materials locations

7. CuSeeMe half works

8. Turn $5 into more.It's real

9. It`s a bug ?

10. DLC question or where it′s dlcapi.dll

11. Can I make a 501 PIX work like WinGate?