Wingate & CuSeeMe

Post by Mathias Fuerlinge » Wed, 05 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Help me !!!

How to route port 7648&7649 for cuseeme ???

Can anyone tell me how to configure Wingate 1.3
on my NT server to get cuseeme through the firewall?

Any help will be apreciated

Mathias

1. CuSeeMe / Sockscap32 / wingate -- making it all work

I am trying to get CuSeeMe to work.
The server machine is running Wingate 2.0 Lite as a proxy firewall.
Inside the firewall, I have two clients.  On one, I would like to run
CuSeeMe.  I cannot run it through Wingate without a Socks server.  So,
I am using NEC's Sockscap32.  It works with Netscape no problem.  Now
how to make CuSeeMe to work?
I think there is something to do with opening tcp/udp ports... but I
don't know.  anyone out there making this work?
thanks in advance
David
(prefer posted replies to this)
```````````````````````````````
`  David                      `

```````````````````````````````

2. IPL on LPAR AS/400

3. Networking Windows 95 & 98, Wingate, ICQ, Autosocks & IGZ (Gaming Zone)

4. C++ Environemt available?

5. p75 & Cuseeme

6. 3com portswitch hub40 mib

7. 3com impact & cuseeme video

8. Openme.exe HELP!!!!

9. Cable Modem, Sygate & CuSeeMe

10. Cable modem Mac & 2 PC's "cuseeme, gamespy"

11. Help: Proxy & Wingate

12. Java Chat & wingate

13. Home networking, Wingate, IGZ, ICQ, instruction guide & general info