VPN connection problems

Post by Gonza » Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:05:34

Hello, I'm writing from Spain.I'm working in a network in that we are
connected to the Internet via DSL.The router is connected to the
network, it has an IP direction like any other PC.I want to connect
myself through the Internet to a VPN which I know its IP, domain
,"user name", and password .My PC's O.S. is Win98 and I have installed
in the Network Neighborhood the "Microsoft virtual private networking
adapter" and the "Dial-up Adapter #2.(VPN support)".  I have, also,
created a connection to the Internet using "Microsoft VPN adapter",
but I don't get to connect with the VPN .  What's wrong in my
configuration?   is it because I have not any direct connection to the
internet but a LAN connection?
Thanks
Gonzalo