wingate throughput cut in half?

Post by dchar.. » Wed, 04 Sep 1996 04:00:00

We are having a problem with our transfer rates through wingate. Our
lan is connected to the net via 128k isdn. On the machine running
wingate our transfer rates average 7-12kbps. When we access the net
via wingate from another workstation our average dips down to  a
consistant 3kbps or so..We are all running win95 machines.  If anyone
has had similar experiences any input would be appreciated. thanks.
-Dan

1. IE4 cuts throughput in half with Sportster 33.6

      Have any other Sportster 33600 Fax modem owners noticed a drastic
reduction in throughput since installing IE4 PP2? Although I connect at
28.8Kbps the connection actually resembles the throughput of a 14.4Kbps
modem (1.5Kbps). Only when simultaneously downloading two files do I
experience the speed of a true 28.8Kbps connection (3.1kbps). I have tried
every conceivable option. Is there a solution that I am unaware of?

Thank You,
Joseph Bongiovanni

2. Bloody outbound email not getting out arrrg

3. More info on case in which NSI nearly cut off half a million email users

4. PowerBuilder 4.0 and Windows 95

5. Cisco 1760 router - IPSec tunnel halves throughput. Help!

6. Intel 14.4EX upgrades

7. Why do fibre cuts cut thru the fibre of a nation ?

8. ET-4000 Drivers

9. Subject: Callers Cut of Second Phone Lines Re: Subject: Callers Cut of Second Phone Lines

10. Cisco 801 routet nicht ins Internet

11. Access Registrar - writing 'C' plug-ins ?

12. Thoughts on INS

13. INS Cisco Router Config Standard v0.9 (Plain text)