treminal server

Post by botsalutesr » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:27:00

somebody can send me the licence number to activate the terminal server on
win2k srv, thanks

treminal server

Post by Conor Turto » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 04:28:48

says...
Quote:> somebody can send me the licence number to activate the terminal server on

--
________________________
Conor Turton [MCP]

ICQ:31909763
________________________

1. Cisco 678 and treminal services

Has anybody been able to get terminal services (on an inside  server) to
work through a cisco 678?

The cisco is doing NAT. I translated 3389 to the server address.  I ran
netdiag
from both sides and it looks like the cisco is responding with the wong port
number so the client drops the connection.

Has anybody got this to work?

I am also translating mail and web,  those ports work OK.

should i just give the server an outside address on another card and remove
NAT?

thanks

tiz

2. error decrypting using PGPTray for V5.5.3

3. How to share one IP address with two servers (application server and web server)?

4. question: SonicWall, VPN and ADSL

5. Win2k Adv Server and Internal Quake Servers or Ftp servers

6. Transfers to budgeted accounts???????

7. Name servers list seconday name server as primary name server.

8. Best tower for A1200?

9. win2k dropping local DNS server from server list if server goes down?

10. migrating from a server to a new server

11. Cisco Media Convergence Server Operating System Win 2000 server

12. IOS Server Load Balancing with Windows Server 2003

13. Port number for server to server