VPN --- HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Post by Jerr » Mon, 08 Jul 2002 23:19:29

Can someone please tell me if I can use VPN to link my PC with the Pc of my
sister who lives across town.

We both use the same ISP dial up number and so must be able to get a decent
speed somehow.

She regularly has problems with her machine and if I can set up some sort of
network over the inter net, I can regularly back her data up without having
to travel.

I also want to do it just to prove it can be done, PLEASE HELP
ME............   Jez.

1. Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!!!!

Ive just tried to upgrade my Diamond SupraExpress 56I using the V.90 flash
upgrade program  but my computer crashed during installation ( yes, yes I
know! not the best thing to happen)
After rebooting my computer the installation program refuses to acknowledge
the presents of the modem so I reverted back to the standard 56K flash
upgrade but get what - no joy there either!

2. How to detect IRQ of MOUSE on PC !! (conflicts!)

3. Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!

4. windows protection error

5. NEWCOM X2 56K Modem ? HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. DFU Default

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. xp and compressed 98 problems

9. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

10. C800: HELP HELP HELP!

11. help , help , help 2502 token ring router

12. HELP HELP HELP: DISABLING AT COMMAND ON MODEM PORTS

13. courses on cisco and wan routing------HELP----HELP---- HELP----