1. x25 connect fails on cisco2500 via TELENET
an x.25 connection on a cisco 2500 router from the US to CANADA via TELENET
(x.25 dialup) fails while a connection in canada via DATAPAC (x.25 dialup)
the TELENET session fails with the error message: "DISCONNECTED 41"
what does error 41 mean?
4. Where can I find the Black Force Demo?
6. ANSWER: how to get Ethernet address code
7. PPP support via the Virtual session of a CS2511 connected via serial
8. Borland's Internet Address??
9. HELP: PPP/SLIP via term server w/out PPP/SLIP support?
10. PPP or/and SLIP via term server w/out PPP/SLIP support?
11. Automating telenet to Versalar / cisco?
13. The answer to my question on Telenet