Please help me find info for my handicapped friend

Please help me find info for my handicapped friend

Post by Richard Ligh » Wed, 29 Jul 1998 04:00:00

A good friend of my family was severely injured in an auto accident and is
now a quadriplegic.  She and her new husband are building a new home and
want to automate as much as possible.  They live in Columbus, Georgia (90
miles southwest of Atlanta).  Does anyone know of any reliable contractors
or any other way to install home automation equipment?  Any information
would be a tremendous help.

Thank You,
Richard Light

Please help me find info for my handicapped friend

Post by Dave » Mon, 03 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Take a look at the HAL product I have always considered this to be the
ultimate in accessability software, due to the fact that it is totally voice
controlled http://www.automatedliving.com

1. Need Full Function Joystick for Handicapped Friend

I have a friend in a a wheelchair who's a great gamer
(MrNasty top 5 worldwide in Dreamcast Speed Devils
online), whose hands are parylyzed. He plays by putting 1
hand on the joystick and hits the buttons with his wrist.
Unfortunately the available xbox arcade sticks have a
digital, but not analog sticks, There's many games he
cannot play. Does anyone know anyone who can build a
joystick to specs so he can enjoy the xbox games.We are
willing to pay a fair price of course. I've met a number
of other individuals online on the dreamcast who have the
same problem. Thanks. Mike aka elmerhewo

2. Thanks Guys

3. PLEASE Help me find info !

4. Regarding inoperable symbolic links in Win2K Pro

5. Help please ... on finding basic/beginner compression info sites

6. cant get 2 res copyies

7. Need DUN help, where to find info Please

8. Need Siemens Transmitter & Receiver Cartridges

9. Please help me to find info for benchmarks

10. Please Help regarding where to find info

11. Please help my friend!!!

12. HELP: handicapped internet access