CR230 and Apex Destiny Panel X10 trouble.

CR230 and Apex Destiny Panel X10 trouble.

Post by STEVENL » Wed, 16 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hello All,

I've just installed a PCC 120/240 VAC Coupler Repeater <CR230> in my home
to be used with an Apex Destiny Alarm Panel that is X10 capable but I'm
having
problems controlling any X10 device whenever the CR230 is on.  The CR230
was
installed per the instructions that came with it and is connected to two
15
amp breakers on phase 1 and phase 2 in the panel.  X10 Device control
with the CR230 on is very unreliable and with it off is much better if not
perfect, except for the devices that are on a different phase.  When an
X10
command is
issued from the Apex Destiny Alarm Panel via its TW523, I can see the
CR230
receive the X10 data from the blinking of its LEDs and then see the CR230
retransmit the data like its suppose to.

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

1. Apex Destiny Alarm Panel

Does anyone have any feedback on Apex's Destiny Alarm panel? It has
some X-10 capability... Seems like maybe a better route to go than the
Ademco Vista series???

Anyone with any opinions, please respond.

Thanks,
Jeff Adams

2. 56K modems and OS/2 2.11?

3. Apex Destiny panel download

4. Large Fonts for OS/2

5. apex destiny 6100 anybody tried this one ??

6. ST Emulator for Linux

7. Apex Destiny 6100

8. Prioritizing DLCI usage

9. Apex/Destiny

10. Apex Destiny 6100AN vs. DSC Power 832

11. Apex Destiny Security System....

12. Apex destiny 6100

13. HAI Ageis/JDS Stargate and Apex Destiny: is it redundant?