Free: GE HomeMinder

Post by Andy Micon » Tue, 15 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I've got a dysfunctional GE Homeminder that's free to anyone who wants it
for parts. It doesn't seem completely broken, just mostly. It sat in a box
for years, and worked before then.  You pay shipping. I'm in Boise, ID if
you are a local. I'm going to just trash it if nobody is interested.

-- Andy

Free: GE HomeMinder

Post by Richard Castleberr » Thu, 17 Dec 1998 04:00:00

> I've got a dysfunctional GE Homeminder that's free to anyone who wants it
> for parts. It doesn't seem completely broken, just mostly. It sat in a box
> for years, and worked before then.  You pay shipping. I'm in Boise, ID if
> you are a local. I'm going to just trash it if nobody is interested.

> -- Andy

Sounds good to me.  Maybe my buddy can fix it.
Let me know how you want to do this.
Thanks  Richard in California

1. Need old GE Homeminder

All you home automation old-timers must remember this one: the 1984
vintage General Electric Homeminder.  This was a stand-alone, programmable
X-10 controller with an IR remote and a video interface.  I now have a
special application and need to locate one desperately.  Any help is

2. Windows 2000 Readiness Analyzer

3. WTB: HomeMinder (GE/RS): programs X-10 with TV

4. DLSw+ epiphenomena

5. WTB: Original GE/RadioShack HomeMinder

6. Modula-2 FAQ/part1

7. GE HomeMinder/RadioShack ???

8. MultiMail Discovery 1.0d released

9. FS: Original GE Homeminder