Replacement For GE Homeminder?

Post by Tom Krotch » Wed, 21 Dec 1994 12:42:44

My long-time X10 interface, the GE Homeminder has called it quits.

I'm looking for a replacement; I think something that would hook to my
PC would be great.  Something that would run under Windows as the software
with a nice interface would be terrific.  I assume the PC interfaces don't
require a PC to be turned on all the time.

Since I don't want to break the bank, what are my options (brand names,
please), and some good sources for buying them.

Thanks for any answers.

Tom Krotchko

1. Need old GE Homeminder

All you home automation old-timers must remember this one: the 1984
vintage General Electric Homeminder.  This was a stand-alone, programmable
X-10 controller with an IR remote and a video interface.  I now have a
special application and need to locate one desperately.  Any help is

2. improve net perf?

3. WTB: HomeMinder (GE/RS): programs X-10 with TV

4. WM_DEVICECHANGE

5. Free: GE HomeMinder

6. IDL SpecII results

7. WTB: Original GE/RadioShack HomeMinder

8. A2091 problem with A500 info & update.

9. GE HomeMinder/RadioShack ???

10. FS: Original GE Homeminder

11. GE Homeminder Troubleshooting

12. GE Homeminder