Apex destiny 6100

Post by NMarkow1 » Sun, 15 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I just installed an Apex Destiny 6100 system in my customers home for assisting
his wifes disabilitys although built for security industry it makes a great
automation system also with its built in voice speakers ,phone control
,thermostat, x10 etc
and ademco 5800 wireless capabilty.

if your looking for a home automation panel you may want to check out this one.

1. apex destiny 6100 anybody tried this one ??

i am comparing several systems ie:dsc power 832 and home vision for combined
security and automation and was wondering if anyone had tried the destine
6100 from apes (ademco) as to its x-10 capabilities.  does it retain
programming as the new house is on a barrier island and is prone to several
power outages (only shot ones 5 to 10 min) frequently ??
thanks in advance
carl

nospam

2. Looking for PCMCIA LAN card

3. Apex Destiny 6100

4. Sample to connect to IDataObject based DCOM server

5. Apex Destiny Alarm Panel

6. Sun VME Boards Forsale (32M,SCSI,ALM2,CG3,GP+)

7. Apex Destiny panel download

8. EMERGENCY REQUEST: SNMP certification test suites?

9. Apex/Destiny

10. Apex Destiny 6100AN vs. DSC Power 832

11. Apex Destiny Security System....

12. CR230 and Apex Destiny Panel X10 trouble.

13. HAI Ageis/JDS Stargate and Apex Destiny: is it redundant?