Version Number

Post by Randal » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I just received the IBM Home Director Starter Kit and have found it rather
interesting. I have being reading this NG for months and remember seeing
discussion reference version number of the firmware in the cm11.
Can someone point me to the software that dumps the version number etc. I
don't have Linux so hopefully its Window or DOS based
Thanks in Advance.

Version Number

Post by Dave Houst » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

>I just received the IBM Home Director Starter Kit and have found it rather
>interesting. I have being reading this NG for months and remember seeing
>discussion reference version number of the firmware in the cm11.
>Can someone point me to the software that dumps the version number etc. I
>don't have Linux so hopefully its Window or DOS based
>Thanks in Advance.

It's called firmware.exe and it's on the download page of the Commander X
web site (see my signature). Let us know what firmware your unit has. I
ordered one but gave it to one of my sons without testing it.

Dave Houston
http://Commander-X.com

Version Number

Post by Randal » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Dave-

    Firmware.exe worked great after I went back and d/l the specific VB
DLL's :)
Anyway for those that are interested, my HD11a says Version 1

Version Number

Post by Dave Houst » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

>Dave-

>    Firmware.exe worked great after I went back and d/l the specific VB
>DLL's :)

Gee, I thought everybody already had those from installing Commander X. ;)

Quote:>Anyway for those that are interested, my HD11a says Version 1

That's the same as the latest versions of the CM11A.

Dave Houston
http://Commander-X.com