Any experience with Radio Shack Video Cameras?

Any experience with Radio Shack Video Cameras?

Post by Larry F » Thu, 23 Nov 2000 04:00:00

RadioShack.com has two cameras on clearance.

the 980-1108 B&W camera and the 980-0768 B&W 900Mhz system.  I think both
are discontinued models.
Does anyone have experience with these?
thanks

1. Radio Shack video cable A-B switch for IR control

Radio Shack makes an A-B video switch that comes with a remote control to
switch from A-B using IR.

Has any one figured out if this can be done with a universal, but non
learning, remote.  I have a universal remote that has almost every
manufacturer known to man in it, but is not a learning type, and I would
love to have it control this A-B switch also.

2. Looking for good technical overview of Lotus Notes

3. Radio Shack 278-740 High Performance 30ft s-video cabling

4. Williams sound emulator

5. Radio Shack Video Modulator

6. Visio Hyperlinks

7. Camera/Video camera questions & recommendations needed.

8. SOFTWARE TO WRITE CD+G DISCS????

9. Software question Re: Cue cat (Radio Shack)

10. New Scanner from Radio Shack

11. Replacement AC Power cord for XBOX from Radio Shack

12. Radio Shack Sensors with Honeywell Security System

13. getting around radio shack motion detectors