WTB: Original GE/RadioShack HomeMinder

Post by Jacob M. Kapl » Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking to buy one of the original GE/RadioShack HomeMinders, either
new or used, but preferably complete (or at least with the hookups and
remote). If you have one that you're willing to sell, please email me at

cheers... -Jacob

Post by DKSchl » Sun, 20 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:Jacob writes:
>>I'm looking to buy one of the original GE/RadioShack HomeMinders, either new

or used, but preferably complete (or at least with the hookups and remote). If
you have one that you're willing to sell, please email me at:

Jacob,

RG Enterprises in the Denver Colorado area has a supply of "new and
reconditoned" HomeMinders which are complete with all of the original
accessories.

For more information call 303-880-5326 or 303-697-0771.

A thought for today:

"Back up my hard drive?  How do I put it in reverse?"

WTB: Original GE/RadioShack HomeMinder

Post by Walt » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I don't know if this is still active or not, but give it a try:
        http://members.aol.com/homeminder/index.html

> Hi,

> I'm looking to buy one of the original GE/RadioShack HomeMinders, either
> new or used, but preferably complete (or at least with the hookups and
> remote). If you have one that you're willing to sell, please email me at

> cheers... -Jacob

1. GE HomeMinder/RadioShack ???

Hey all,

Remember the GE HomeMinder, that box that would let you control your X10
devices from your TV? Well, it wasn't selling very well, so X10 bought
them back from GE and sold them to RadioShack, who then sold them for a
whopping $59.99 with modules. Well, what I need to know is what RadioShack
called the HomeMinder after X-10 sold it to them.

I'm looking for one of these gems (I collect old X-10 stuff). Any ideas of
where to find one? How much should I expect to pay?

Please let me know!

Thanks a lot,
Jacob

--

Columnist, MacSoldiers -- <http://www.macsoldiers.com/>
Personal Web Site -- <http://www.unitus.ml.org/jkaplan/>

2. pam_ntdom: rpc_validate.c error help!!

3. FS: Original GE Homeminder

4. Midas Sound System, I can′t compile the sample programs

5. WTB: HomeMinder (GE/RS): programs X-10 with TV

6. forward tcp/ip packet

7. Need old GE Homeminder

8. primer in the Fun Pack

9. Free: GE HomeMinder