OT - Cyclic Redundency Check (CRC)

Post by Robert L Bas » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 07:20:03

I'm building on an app to configure a new model alarm system.  I need a CRC
algorithm or (preferably) a snippet of VB code to generate a CRC.  If any of you
good folks have VB source code or other info that would be helpful, it would be
greatly appreciated.

TIA

Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>
Bass Home Electronics
The Online DIY Alarm Store
http://www.Bass-Home.com
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota, FL 34233
877-722-8900 Sales & Tech Support
941-925-9747 voice (Florida)
941-926-9857 fax

=============================>

OT - Cyclic Redundency Check (CRC)

Post by Tom Rut » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 07:41:31

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:20:03 GMT, "Robert L Bass"

>I'm building on an app to configure a new model alarm system.  I need a CRC
>algorithm or (preferably) a snippet of VB code to generate a CRC.  If any of you
>good folks have VB source code or other info that would be helpful, it would be
>greatly appreciated.

>TIA

GO to www.freevbcode.com

Tom
            Need info on COTTAGES and CABINS?
               http://www.cottageliving.com

OT - Cyclic Redundency Check (CRC)

Post by Robert L Bas » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:33:41

Thank you,

This looks like just what we needed.

--
Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>

:
: >I'm building on an app to configure a new model alarm system.  I need a CRC
: >algorithm or (preferably) a snippet of VB code to generate a CRC.  If any of
you
: >good folks have VB source code or other info that would be helpful, it would
be
: >greatly appreciated.
: >
: >TIA
: >
: GO to www.freevbcode.com
:
: Tom
: ==============================================================
:             Need info on COTTAGES and CABINS?
:                http://www.cottageliving.com
: ==============================================================

1. Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) TCP/IP Java Development

  If any body can offer some assistance, I am hunting for some sample/rough/skeleton Java code, which implements 16Bit (or other) Cyclic Redundancy Checking.
  I have a school assignment requiring a Java-developed Application-come-Applet, using TCP/IP protocol, frames, frame-check sequencing, data & file transfer between 2(+) PCs over an Intranet, without using any high-level implementation (such as URL Class).

NOTE: This message has been auto-posted to this group.
To reply, please go to:
http://www.beta-soft.com/forums/suntest/final.html

2. How to sort entities?

3. NEWBIE question : What is the length for efficient CRC checking ?

4. * * *US/CA/L.A. - Oracle Financials / Long-Term Contract* * *

5. zlib and checking CRC - how?

6. Lantastic v.6.0 and Windows

7. CRC Check Polynomial -> Byte presentation question

8. converting TI 99/4a keyboard for ZX81

9. CRC check

10. CRC Checks on microcontrollers

11. CRC Error Checking

12. PKZip W95 2.5 & check CRC

13. Q: are there competent fixers for zip files that fail CRC check ?