New firmware for Panasonic network camera

New firmware for Panasonic network camera

Post by Edward Cheun » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:08:12

For those that have the Panasonic network camera (KX-HCM10, and
similar), and have not kept up with the firmware updates, you may be
interested in knowing some new features have been added.

1) Free Dynamic DNS service from Panasonic on www.viewnetcam.com.  After
registering, you get a domain name to find your camera anywhere on the
web.  It remains to be seen how this handles my DSL with its dynamic IP
address...
2) Ability to program up to 8 preset positions with name.  Clicking on
these preset buttons moves the camera over to the preassigned location.
A very handy feature I have wanted for a while.
3) Clicking on the streamed image will cause the camera to center on the
clicked position.
4) Bug fixes.

You can go to my page for this camera for a URL to Panasonic's web site.

http://www.veryComputer.com/*.htm

New firmware for Panasonic network camera

Post by Semoore Freel » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:27:51

Thanks for the info.

I have been looking for something like that.