FS/T: Monster Cable M1000sv S-Video Silver 4 meter!

FS/T: Monster Cable M1000sv S-Video Silver 4 meter!

Post by Livi » Fri, 10 May 2002 03:59:01

I'm looking to sell this for $60 or trade for ???

I have the following...

M Silver VideoT M1000sv S-video Cable
Ultra High-Resolution, Low Attenuation S-Video Cable

            Special low capacitance design for precise transmission of
luminance and chrominance.

            Polished silver center conductors for improved high frequency
control with absolute minimum attenuation.

            Monster's proprietary cellular dielectric for high velocity
signal transfer and maximum signal strength.

            Heavy-duty precision-machined 24k gold S-video connector.

            100% sweep tested to ensure the best performance

Model  M1000SV-4M
retail $100.00
web link:
http://products.monstercable.com/portalpb/FMPro?-db=pbpub.fp5&-format...
%5fdetail.htm&-lay=online&Project%20Identifier%20Number=203&-find

call me at home: 480-219-3550

Post by Robert L Bas » Fri, 10 May 2002 05:39:11

> I'm looking to sell this for $60 or trade for ???

> I have the following...

> M Silver VideoT M1000sv S-video Cable
> Ultra High-Resolution, Low Attenuation S-Video Cable

> Special low capacitance design for precise transmission of
> luminance and chrominance.

How much lower is the capacitance of this cable than that of standard
S-video cable sold for about $10?

Quote:> Polished silver center conductors for improved high frequency
> control with absolute minimum attenuation.

How much does frequency vary on non-polished center conductors and why?

Quote:> Monster's proprietary cellular dielectric for high velocity
> signal transfer and maximum signal strength.

High velocity?  How much faster than the speed of light does current flow
through these cables?

Quote:> Heavy-duty precision-machined 24k gold S-video connector.

To what degree of precision is it machined?  1 mil, 0.1 mils, 0.01 mils?
How does this affect signal quality?

Quote:> 100% sweep tested to ensure the best performance

As compared to what?

Quote:> Model  M1000SV-4M
> retail $100.00

For an S-video cable?  $100?  Oi!

FS/T: Monster Cable M1000sv S-Video Silver 4 meter!

Post by Livi » Fri, 10 May 2002 05:53:07

This cable has worked great for me and I did see a noticable difference
between this cable and a few others. It may not have to do with the silver
or whatever but the signal was cleaner and brighter.

Robert, I'm sure someone will find comments useful. But in the future please
try not to bad mouth products... we don't bad mouth yours.

Post by Robert L Bas » Fri, 10 May 2002 06:30:37

> This cable has worked great for me and I did see a noticable
> difference between this cable and a few others. It may not have
> to do with the silver or whatever but the signal was cleaner
> and brighter.

Cleaner and brighter than what?

Quote:> Robert, I'm sure someone will find comments useful. But in the
> future please try not to bad mouth products...

I didn't say anything bad about your products.  You made some general
statements about the performance of these cables.  I asked for more
specifics.  That is not bad-mouthing.

Quote:>  ... we don't bad mouth yours.

Who are "we?"  Are you a private individual selling some used stuff (nothing
wrong with that) or a business selling stuff (nothing wrong with that
either)?  When I read the first two posts I thought you were an individual
and that you were just selling off some cables you don't need any more.  No
problem.  I'm just curious.

Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>
Bass Home Electronics
The Online DIY Alarm Store
http://www.Bass-Home.com
2291 Pine View Circle
Sarasota, FL 34231
877-722-8900 Sales & Tech Support
941-925-9747 Fax

=============================>

1. FS/T: Monster Cable M1000sv S-Video Silver 4 meter!

I'm looking to sell this for $75 or Or trade for???

I have the following...
M Silver VideoT M1000sv S-video Cable
Ultra High-Resolution, Low Attenuation S-Video Cable

            Special low capacitance design for precise transmission of
luminance and chrominance.

            Polished silver center conductors for improved high frequency
control with absolute minimum attenuation.

            Monster's proprietary cellular dielectric for high velocity
signal transfer and maximum signal strength.

            Heavy-duty precision-machined 24k gold S-video connector.

            100% sweep tested to ensure the best performance

Model  M1000SV-4M
retail $100.00
web link:
http://products.monstercable.com/portalpb/FMPro?-db=pbpub.fp5&-format...
%5fdetail.htm&-lay=online&Project%20Identifier%20Number=203&-find

2. Problems building a package in directory form

3. How to use PPP with dynamic IP addresses?

4. stress.dll

5. Queue Manager at Boot

6. FS: PHOENIX GOLD Zeropoint Series High Definition Twisted Coax S-Video Cable 4 meter!

7. FS/T: PHOENIX GOLD Zeropoint Series High Definition Twisted Coax S-Video Cable 4 meter!