HAI-Wishlist

Post by bdn » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:49:24

I don't know if mentioned for the wishlist, but a backlight for the stats
sure would be nice when trying to read in the evenings.
While I'm at it, how about a choice of different chimes or tones for when
one opens the entry doors. Mine just Beeps! once when I open my door. A
friend of mine had an alternate security system installed, when opening the
door I noticed a pleasant high/low 2 tone chime. Is this already possible
with the Omnipro 2?

1. Vuescan : wishlist.

If there's only one thing I'd wish for in Vuescan, it's
an index scan, (like, for example, the minolta scan s/w).
When I want to scan a few frames out of a strip of six
negs, I have to preview one at a time. Any chance of this
happening in the near future?

Also, when I was scanning some slightly underexposed Fuji
NPH 400, vuescan borked - the results were way too dark,
even with major tweaking of gamma, brightness and white
point, and colors were way too weird (green/cyan). Minolta's
s/w handled it darn well.

Of course, vuescan's multi-pass scan, and the ability to
write raw files is why I'm a vuescan faithful :)

2. Trade 3010XLF cartridges for Travan-1

3. Wishlist for Xbox Toys?

4. ANN: pointers to SDL design components

5. Can someone comment about my H/W Wishlist?

6. Mouse flickering during refresh (Allegro)

7. Laptop/Notebook Wishlist

8. Can't design Oracle tables with new Visual Studio.NET 2003 (This backend version is not supported to design database diagrams or tables.")

9. Support Ariel DSP card on NS/Intel (Re: Hardware wishlist..)

10. Excel wishlist

11. Excel overlay chart (was Re: Excel wishlist)

12. Email Address for Wishlist

13. FS2000 wishlist...