1. PC Cordless Phone Beta Test Invitation
Ericsson is developing a PC Cordless Phone System, which provides an
efficient multi-line, multi-user communication solution for the Home Office
and Home. This system leverages the power of the PC to provide advanced
telephony features, including dial by name, unified messaging, remote
message notification, and customized call answering to differentiate calls
between the Home Office and Home.
The product offers a Virtual Personal Assistant by utilizing a speech user
interface (SUI), enabling users to simply speak commands into their cordless
handset to dial by and retrieve voicemail, email, and fax headers.
We are looking for a limited group of qualified Beta testers to begin
testing the product in the U.S. If you are interested in finding out more
details about the product, as well as an on-line application for testing,
please visit the following web site:
The beta test will begin at the end of September, and continue for
approximately 6-8 weeks.
The following are minimum requirements for participating in the program:
- You work at least part-time from your home or a small office in the US.
- You should be able to give weekly feedback on the product.
- You have at least 1 - 2 phone lines available.
- Your computer has:
- Windows 98 preinstalled (PC97 compliant hardware)
- Pentium 233 MHz processor or greater
- At least 32 MB of RAM (64 MB preferred)
- At least 40 MB free Hard Disk space
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface (the phone system attaches to your
PC via the USB port)
- Internet access
- CD-ROM drive
- Sound card and speakers
Product Marketing Manager
Ericsson (CyberGenie Technology)
2. Boot Zip Disk - Ryan Norman
3. REVIEW: Sony 2.4 GHz multi-handset cordless phones
5. Panasonic 2.4GH cordless phones - user experience
6. JOB - Lotus Notes Developer - St. Louis County
7. Beta testing site: hundreds of beta opportunities, reviews, newsletter, discussion groups, more
8. mutua informazione
9. Multi-user Test Scripts
10. multi-user test tools for Windows
11. ? Network and Multi-User Testing in VisualTest
12. multi-user and multi-level database access