capture card vs usb capture

Post by michael ec » Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:24:04

getting a lot of noise on image with usb will capture card do any better

1. Capture Plug-in vs. Capture HELP!

I am considering purchasing Acrobat for a project, but I am not sure exactly
what software I need...

I need convert a hardcopy document into .pdf format.  How do I do this...
with Acrobat and it's "Capture plug-in", or do I have to spent $900 for the
full "Adobe Capture"?  What is the difference between the two.

The document is full of charts, graphs, and pictures, if it matters.

Thank You

2. HELP

3. What's a good USB video capture card w/audio inputs?

4. XNTP client configuration.

5. Difference between Acrobat 3.0 capture plug-in and Capture?

6. Monitor help..

7. Capture error message: "PDF page is rotated" (how do I capture a landscape pdf?)

8. Help with Winhelp

9. Adobe Capture - why can't it capture pdf?

10. AN: I Capture - Capture / Create Animations for Windows 3.1 or Windows 95

11. how to: capture mouse cursor and caret for an a Desktop Capture app?

12. Database Capture from MS Access - I can't capture queries

13. what capture card (or combination card) should I buy ?