Radio Shack Video Modulator

Post by Mo » Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:26:05

Has anyone tried the new video modulator that Radio Shack is selling
for $50?  Pretty good price if it works.
Tom

Radio Shack Video Modulator

Post by Seth » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 06:45:01

Yup.  Part number was 15-1290.  Has 1 coax in for pass-thru, 1 coax in
modulated to 63-68UHF and one set of A/V inputs modulated to 14-18UHF.
Picking the actual channel/tuning is done from a pair of rotary knobs on the
bottom of the unit.

--
Theodore Michael Seeber
Coo! he's the remedial beer.

Check out the <A
HREF="http://www.aracnet.com/~seebert">IDIC Home Page!</A>
Someone set up us the bomb!  All your Base Are Belong to Us!

Radio Shack Video Modulator

Post by Neil » Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:05:28

link? how many channels?

> Has anyone tried the new video modulator that Radio Shack is selling
> for $50?  Pretty good price if it works.
> Tom

1. Radio Shack Modulator

I picked up the 15-1243 UHF/Cable RF Modulator from Radio Shack for $50.  Is
this one that I can use to transmit video onto a cable channel throughout my
house?

The guy at RadioShack claimed I could, but I have not had luck with it yet.
Only tried twice due to bad weather...

If yes, could someone please provide info on the setup?

If it can't, can anyone recommend a cheap one that can?  I only want to
trasmit video from my front door cam to the tvs throughout the house.
Single input, output to cable interface box outside house...  AT&T cable if
that matters...

Thanks!
KS

2. Now these are batteries

3. Radio Shack video cable A-B switch for IR control

4. Best wav to midi program...

5. Radio Shack 278-740 High Performance 30ft s-video cabling

6. DHTML loading

7. Any experience with Radio Shack Video Cameras?

8. hp 7200i vs win2000prof

9. Software question Re: Cue cat (Radio Shack)

10. New Scanner from Radio Shack

11. Replacement AC Power cord for XBOX from Radio Shack

12. Radio Shack Sensors with Honeywell Security System

13. getting around radio shack motion detectors